W6: "Dear God..."

 Dear God,

Dear God, do you still remember who are we? Some of us are becoming strays and some of us are dead. We miss my family and we have been separated with them for few months. We don’t know where they are, and we feel lonely... War arises since the last decade even now. Billion of the life are gone; Billion of families are broken; Billion of faces are drawn by deary. We wonder whether it is a world that God wanted to create. A world where blood, dead bodies, and bomb are everywhere. Peaceful earth like heaven is what we wish for. Dear powerful and kind god, could you please fulfill our dream?

πŸ˜ΏπŸΆπŸ’”
(MiaoZhangGui, 2022)

Dear God, do you still remember who I am? I am one of the tiny creatures among billion of creatures created by you on 27 April 2002 and my name is Yap Yi Mun!! Let me help you to recall how you made me by providing the figure below to you~πŸ‘€

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Dear God, it is the 20th year I have known you as well as how you know me. I seldom had a deep conversation with you during these 20 years as my life goes well. I feel that there is no need for me to pray to you and seek your help. However, I would like to have a heart-to-heart talk with you today…Dear God, I am thanking you because of creating me and bringing me into this beautiful world. “Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful” (Annette Funucello, n.d), I truly agree with the right quote by Annette Funicello. I am not a genius, and I am not perfect enough. However, isn’t it to be an ordinary person and living an ordinary life a blessing as well?

Dear God, do you still remember who are we? We are losing one part of the body and we are labelled as abnormal. We wonder why God wanted to create people with the disorder. We believe that God makes everything happen for a reason. However, could God grant us loving and caring friends and families? Some of us are abandoned, looked down and even abused by people surrounding us. Why did people treat us in that way? Why couldn’t people treat us well and why there is no equality among people in this kind of issue? Dear God, please grant us a life journey with joy.

We hope that God can hold those hands who needed and put them out of their misery. We are thanking you for everything that happened or will be happened in our life. No matter if it is something awful or pleasant, we believe that some will be lessons while others were blessing.

Regards,
Your Prayers.

Reference

Annette Funucello. (n.d). goodreads.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/112888-life-does-not-have-to-be-perfect-to-be-wonderful

MiaoZhangGui. (2022).Love and tenderness under the war in Ukraine [Film]. TikTok.
https://www.douyin.com/video/7068978364656176391



Comments