W8:"Dear abusers..."

 Dear Abusers...

A long, long time ago, God told us to spread the fact that people who did bad deeds will be punished by God after they are dead. Thus, we complete missions and people on the earth somehow knows that bad deeds are related to punishment. What are bad deeds? I’m pretty sure that you know it as well as how I understand it.. I saw your life record book. Hmm…unfortunately, you get a F in your life record book in the  “I wanna be a good man” Section. I could tell you that the percentage of us to meet in the world after death will be 99.9% if you keep up your attitude …


I had been assigned by God to punish the abusers. Millions of people went through my department before they start their new life. I can see how desperate they were during the punishment. Oh, you asked me what the punishments are. Basically, all of you will experience what you did to others repeatedly based on the severeness of the things you did in the past.

“Meow!!! Meow………meo……me…”, “Woof!! Erwww!!! Woof…wo.. The cats and dogs are moaning, they got hit and kicked until they were dead. Before they were dead, a few people were surrounding them, and they poured hot water onto the strays! Oh my god, who are those merciless guys? Oh,  “Candidate 100”, “Candidate 101” ,“Candidate” 102 and .  Is this scene familiar to you? The cats and dogs were innocent, they don’t know why they will get hit on a sunny fine, and warm morning. Does doing those kind of things excite you and bring you happiness?

Hey, “Candidate 666”, why are you laughing? You are worse than them. Let’s look at your life record book. Wow, one times thicker than theirs. Let me read the content in it. Hmm… interesting, a lot of red crosses in this section. You create a bully group in your school and threaten others to join it?  !!! You are bullying your handsome classmate until he committed suicide??! Why are you doing those things…HUH, because your crush has a crush on him? Unfortunately, I had to tell you that, you are going to my best friend’s department as well afterward. You ask me what is the department about? Nah, I wouldn’t tell you, haha!!!!


Oh wait, some of you are crying.  It’s never too late to mend, a fault confessed is half redressed.  Try to make an apology to those who had been bullied by you, confess your fault to god, or become a vegetarian. I assure all of you, that the penalty can be mitigated by doing so, no worries. Well, I can see some of the arrogant faces as well, hehe😀, hope to see you guys soon~ I can be an angel or a devil, it depends on you guys. Good luck guys!!!!!BYEEEEE😗

Yours Sincerely,

Angel👼 or Devil👿








Comments