W13: "Dear future self..."

 

Dear Future Self,


Hey dear, how have you been? Are you still alive? Have you become much more stronger now? I have a lot of questions I wanted to ask you.

Did our owner treat you well? To be honest, I don’t know how you can stand with our owner. I am desperate and frustrated every time she is tearing our body apart. She really doesn’t know how to appreciate us!

(iLikestiker, n.d.)

Ouchh! Damn, I am getting hurt again. Looks what she is doing right now? She is tearing my body apart again to buy her “pretty shirt” from Shopee. I am not feeling well right now, I am afraid that I will pengsan in the future. Can you please tell me how you get through these tough days?


I sincerely hope that our owner will not behave like this way in the future. I am hoping that we are able to talk to her or we can be inserted by some programming code so we can limit her expenses even though she is unwilling to do so!  By the way, are you able to do it now? If not, then you might not be able to receive my letter because you might not be in this world anymore, since we have such  troublesome owner.

(iLikestiker, n.d.)

How is your health recently? I hope you are in good health. Did our owner still tear our body apart  frequently? Do you know what happened in this month? There is a total of $4000 has been withdrawn from my body and only $1000 is deposited into my body in this month! I am just left with $1500. I am pretty sure that you know how am I feeling as you are the future me.

(iLikestiker, n.d.)

By the way, another private question here… May I know whether code ZZ888888 is still there? Ya, the girl who is the prettiest among the rest in my body and with a value of $100. Did she accept  confession from code AZ123456? Code AZ123456 is pursuing her now and I’m pretty sure that you know it. However, she always refers to him as a friend. To be honest, I think code AA666666 who is the most handsome guy in my body is much more match with code ZZ888888 and ZZ888888 is having crush on him if not mistaken.. So, who will be the winner in the end? Just told me, I am quite curious about it!!

Ouchh!! Not this again… Ou..r owner is tormenting me again… I think I should take a rest now. Don’t forget to reply to my letter… Your reply is a motivation to me so I could continue my tough… life. Thanks ya and good … night.

(iLikestiker, n.d.)



Regards,

Bank Account from 2022



 iLikestiker. (n.d.). ATM so   active. https://www.ilikesticker.com/LineStickerAnimation/W404816ATMso-active/en







Comments