W4:"Dear mom..."

Dear Mom,


Dear Mom, it is the very first time I write a letter to you. Do you feel surprised about it? Please do not doubt on how much I love you just because I have never written a letter to you in these 20 years. I'm pretty sure that you does not prefer reading a super long text. However, I hope you can still recall the birthday and Mother’s Day cards I made for you :). Since you are so forgetful, I think there is a need for me to remind you on this important stuff XD.

💓💓💓
Have you heard of a legend about everyone is given the opportunity to choose their mom before they are born into the world? Even though I cannot 100% tell you the reasons of me choosing you as my mom, but the past me definitely did the right choice. If you ask me what is the reason now, I think the reason is most probably because you are pretty? XD Nah, just kidding, you are such a loving, caring and kind-hearted person. You fed stray dogs; you help others silently without asking for return,so… that’s the reason.

💙💙💙

“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers”, I couldn’t agree more with this rightly quotes by Rudyard Kipling (Rudyard Kipling Quotes, n.d). You are always by my side when I fell sick. Even though you are busy with your work, you are still willing to accompany me, a 20-year-old-big baby, to seek a doctor whenever I fell sick.

💚💚💚

Thank you, mom, for your constant supervision of my study since young. Even though I had been scolded by you due to my laziness in studying but I was glad that I had cultivated the reading habit. Due to your determination on supervising me, I eventually got straight A' s in SPM. I can still recall how proud you were when I got my SPM results. Without your encouragement and supervision, I would never be able to get these flying colours.


💛💛💛

Sorry, mom for my bad-temperedness sometimes. You are getting older as I grew up, sometimes I even loss my patience when you are seeking for my help. However, you tolerated me almost every time. I couldn’t tell you how grateful I was as an imperfect child like me can have a perfect mom like you.



💜💜💜

For sure, I will take care of you this big baby as well when you are getting older, as I am pretty scared to get hit by your powerful weapon. Lastly, dear mom, I know I have been told you this so often, but I would also like to tell you again and again until the end of the world, I love you so muchhh. Thank you for bringing me to this world!

 

Yours Sincerely,

Your super pretty daughter in the world

 

Reference

Rudyard Kipling Quotes. (n.d.). BrainyQuote. https://www.brainyquote.com/citation/quotes/rudyard_kipling_118509 











 


Comments