W10: "Dear Lecturers..."

 
Dear Lecturers

Hey, even though I meet you almost every day but don’t be surprised for receiving my letter. To be honest, I don’t really like you, but I can’t deny that you teach me a lot of things. I am pretty sure that you are quite confused right now because generally, people wouldn’t call you lecturers, but they will call you abusers instead haha.

Thanks to you, my dear lecturers, without you, I never would have known that there is something even harder than pursuing a love. To be honest, I used to think that pursuing love is a troublesome, difficult, and cumbersome process. However, my mindset changed after I meet you. The process in which I am trying to understand you desperately is harder than me finding a boyfriend!!! With all due respect, I don’t think that I will understand how you’re thinking even if I’m dead. Thank you for changing my mind and letting me know that pursuing love is not a challenging stuff as compared to understanding you. To amuse you is even harder than to amuse my crush.

Thanks to you, my dear lecturers, without you, I wouldn’t be as patient as I am now. You make me into a patient person. I don’t comprehend what you mean most of the time and you are forcing me to spend time with you in order to know you well. I am trying again and again to get the answer that you are satisfied with. I am thanking you because you turn me into a patient person in a way that tortures my mind which I don’t wish for. :)

Without you, I’m pretty sure that I will have a mental breakdown easily when I am facing any obstacles. I still can recall how my mind is persecuted by you last year. However, you tamed me afterward. You let me know that efforts may not pay off in this world. You told me that I should not expect too much by occurring in my transcript with a low score. Thanks to you, my dear lecturers, I’m now becoming stronger, and I feel like I wouldn’t be afraid of failing any subjects because you had given me a big blow.

Lastly, thank you for existing in my life and giving me so much of mental shock. I hope that I can earn a lot of money by analyzing you in my career. Since I may be tortured and trained by you during these coming 3 years, thank you in advance and please be kind to me. A last word to myself, may the force be with me :)




Regards,

Your pursuer

Comments